To view Internet Banking User Guide Click Here
Our online banking solutions give you the freedom and flexibility to manage your personal and business finances quickly and easily 24 hours a day,7 days a week
What is Internet Banking?
- This is an online banking service which enables users to do their banking from anywhere in the world as long as they have access to the Internet.
Who can register for Internet Banking?
- FBC Bank individual customers.
- FBC Corporate/Institutional users
What do I need to be registered for FBC Internet Banking?
- an FBC Bank current/FCA or savings account.
- a device that can be used for internet access eg. Computer or mobile phone.
Available Services and Features
- 24-hour secure, online access to your account balance
- View account statement as far back as six(6) months
- Print/view a statement of your account online
- Funds transfer(Inter-bank transfers) to all the other Banks in Zimbabwe
- Funds transfers within FBC accounts(Intrabank account transfers)
- Funds transfers between own accounts
- The system enables you to modify/delete/add /maintain beneficiaries
Make Bill payments to utilities e.g. Telone, Netone, Zesa, Econet, Truworths, City of Bulawayo; City of Gweru, City of Chinhoyi; City of Harare; ZINWA Harare; ZINWA Mutare; Firstel .
- View Bill payments that you have done
- Order a cheque book online in the comfort of your home or office
- Corporates can give different access levels to their users per transaction type and amount range
- Internet Banking transactions are cheaper than going to the branch
- Secure log-in environment (use of passwords and User I.Ds)
- Virtual Key Pad: a login additional security feature. No one can trace a password that has been keyed in a Virtual Key Pad, the Key logging software doesn't work with Virtual Key pad. The key logging software(normally used by hackers) does not work with the Virtual key pad
- Encryption where data is encrypted as it travels to and from your computer.
- Firewalls are in place (software, hardware that limits defines and controls the access of the outsiders to the Bank's system.).
Tips on maximizing internet security
- Never save your password on your desktop. This may allow others to access your personal information without your permission.
- Do not make your passwords too personal. Create passwords that include letters and numbers and that cannot be attributed to you.
- Never write down, provide or share your online password/Pin with anyone, not even a Bank Official
- Never provide your online ID or password to any site that you do not recognize and fully trust.
Your Personal Computer
- Do not leave your computer unattended after you have entered your Internet Banking password
- Always log or sign off at the end of a session
- Make sure noone has unauthorized access to your PC.
- Ensure there are no security cameras installed on your PC and Keyboard
- Ensure you have the latest antivirus software applications loaded on your PC and keyboard
- Do not open e-mail from unknown sources
- Beware of e-mails asking for passwords, Pins, credit and debit card information