Location: XARANI (Pvt) Limited
Applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals to fill the above named position that has arisen at Xarani (Pvt) Limited.
- Developing business case proposals to support new business acquisition.
- Establishing relationships internally and externally, to build and maintain successful and professional networks/partnerships that result in sales and revenues.
- Ensuring the building of a pipeline, pursuing leads, closing sales and co-ordinating solution delivery.
- Monitoring and reviewing payment landscape and developing new and creative approaches to growing Xarani’s business on a continuous basis.
- Researching competitor activities and developing counter strategies that contribute to Xarani gaining competitive advantage.
- Responding timeously to leads and generating sales for Xarani
- Working closely with the marketing team to communicate Xarani products and solutions to ensure the market is aware of the organisation’s products and services.
- Monitoring success of collaborations aimed at bringing new revenue to Xarani and the ecosystem.
- Participating in events that drive brand and product visibility to expand the network, generate sales and relationships
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Administration, Finance, Accounting, Computing Science/IT, Marketing or related field.
- Proven experience working as a Business Development/Sales Officer or similar role.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills
COMPETENCE AND SKILLS
- Good sales skills.
- Analytical thinker with the ability to analyse new and prospective opportunities in business.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships and contacts in and outside Xarani
- Good negotiation skills
- Effective communication and good presentation skills
Interested candidates are to send their applications and CVs via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 3 June, 2021 clearly marked:
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER: Xarani (Pvt) Limited