Thursday, June 3, 2021
Location:XARANI (Pvt) Limited
Applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals to fill the above named position that has arisen at Xarani (Pvt) Limited.
- Providing functional subject matter expertise and technical leadership around business systems and processes.
- Facilitating end-to-end process mapping sessions in order to document current state (As-Is) and future-state operating models (To –Be).
- Collecting, analysing and synthesizing qualitative and quantitative information using a variety of tools.
- Leveraging industry trends, best practises, an outside-in view and leading-edge technology and process improvement ideas.
- Supporting business partners in developing and implementing performance measures.
- Assisting stakeholders in relating and integrating ‘As-Is’ processes to current Policy and Procedure documents (As-Is), co-create the ‘To-Be’ processes alignment to Policy and Procedure Documents (To-Be).
- Building solid business relationships to become a trusted partner.
- Implementing change management initiatives, influencing decisions through collaboration, leadership and a customer-focused approach e.g. bridge the gap between ‘As-Is’ job description and the ‘To-Be’ job descriptions with relevant stakeholders.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field.
- 3+ years of professional experience in a business analyst role.
- Experience writing and optimizing SQL to handle large datasets.
COMPETENCE AND SKILLS
- Excellent forward-thinking capabilities.
- Ability to understand and explain complex business processes, systems and tools with a specific focus on upstream/downstream impact.
- Advanced appreciation and application of data and insights.
- Good communication skills.
- Appreciation of BPM amongst other RPA tools.
- Proficiency in Microsoft tools-Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and Word
- Direct experience with one or more major data visualization tools such as Tableau/QuickSight/Power BI.
- Strong attention to detail with a logical and methodical approach.
Interested candidates are to send their applications and CVs via e-mail to email@example.com by no later than 3 June, 2021 clearly marked:
BUSINESS & SYSTEMS ANALYST: Xarani (Pvt) Limited