Location:XARANI (Pvt) Limited
Applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals to fill the above named position that has arisen at Xarani (Pvt) Limited.
- Identifying, implementing and maintaining technologies that can automate the preparation of code for Deployment to a live environment.
- Implementing a continuous delivery/continuous integration (cd/ci) workflow that allows for incremental/iterative deployment of small code changes to production which enables faster time to market, whilst enabling reliable rollbacks.
- Identifying, implementing and maintaining software and Infrastructure performance monitoring tools to enable proactive identification of bottlenecks and resolution thereof.
- Developing, implementing and continuously updating standards, processes and methodologies/techniques for all stages of the Software Development Cycle from Design to Operations.
- Identifying, implementing and maintaining an automated configuration management database that makes it easy to document and administer configuration changes across the entire IT Infrastructure.
- Analysing current technology utilized within the company, developing steps/processes and implementing strategies for continuous deployments while ensuring high availability on production and pre-production systems
- Performing infrastructure and operations requirements analysis for new solutions to prepare for optimal performance of software applications.
- Ensuring all non-functional requirements (security, continuity, scalability, agility etc.) are built into Software Applications.
- Identifying and adopting performance measurement, reporting techniques and tools that speak to business performance metrics.
- Embedding quality assurance in all stages of the Systems Development Life-Cycle to ensure the Software meets the intended business outcomes.
- Formulating and implementing a cloud adoption strategy.
- Building platform environments to support auto-scaling for the business in the future
- Working with all relevant departments to get software and systems up and running in a timely manner, and ensuring long-term scalability for the business
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems.
- DevOps Practice certification a must.
- Traceable working experience in programming languages like Java Springboot, Python, Django, Vue.js, Flutter, Java Script.
COMPETENCE AND SKILLS
- Knowledge of business process management (BPM) software e.g CAMUNDA
- Good hands-on knowledge of Configuration Management and Deployment tools like- Puppet, Ansible, Cheft, Terraform etc.
- Knowledge of containerisation technologies e.g Dokker, Kubernettes
- Knowledge of one cloud platform (AWS,Azure,GCP)
Interested candidates are to send their applications and CVs via e-mail to email@example.com by no later than 3 June, 2021 clearly marked:
Devops Engineer: Xarani (Pvt) Limited