MicroPlan Financial Services is inviting applications from suitably qualified individuals to fill the above named position that has arisen.
- Generating new business through marketing, research and sales initiatives so as to ensure loan book growth with quality assets and branch profitability.
- Screening/vetting quality clients and recommending appropriate loan product for processing
- Monitoring loan book performance and initiating recovery efforts on delinquent / non-performing assets and ensuring refunds are processed for paid up clients.
- Resolving all customer queries and attending to enquiries for the branch as per set service standards.
- Managing costs for the branch and ensuring expense analysis for the branch is done monthly with an aim to contain costs.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- A Business degree or equivalent. A professional qualification in Microfinance/Developmental Finance/ SME/ Social Sciences would be an added advantage
- 3 years’ credit / NGO developmental lending experience, 2 years of which must have been in a lending environment.
COMPETENCIES & SKILLS:
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills.
- Good communication / interpersonal skills.
- Good negotiation skills -driven and self-motivated
- Ability to work beyond business stipulated hours
Interested candidates are to send their applications and CVs via e-mail to email@example.com by no later than 25 September, 2021 clearly marked:
Independent Contractor: MicroPlan Financial Services (Pvt) Limited.
VACANCY NOTICE: INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR (Loans Officer)