Location: XARANI (Pvt) Limited
Applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals to fill the above named position that has arisen at Xarani (Pvt) Limited.
- Planning and building relationships with senior business, technology and financial executives who influence purchasing decisions in client companies.
- Developing plans to maximize business opportunities with each customer plans including revenue forecasts by product line, resource requirements and sales/marketing campaigns to meet revenue targets.
- Forecasting demand accurately and integrating sales and marketing campaigns with individual account development plans.
- Identifying the information and resource requirements for the key stages of initial inquiry, meeting a customer’s specification, preparing proposals and responding to tenders, Forecasting and tracking key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Developing goals and targets for the business development team and ensuring they are met.
- Coordinating market feedback from the sales function into actionable initiatives to meet customer needs
- Ensuring that all departments understand customer requirements and respond with the right quality of service.
- Responsible for account and service management.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or Sales or Marketing, Communication or Business IT
- At least 5 years of experience in Financial Services or technology environment
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales/Account Manager, or relevant role.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation, including executive and C-level.
- Good computer skills – e.g. MS-Office application
COMPETENCE AND SKILLS
- Ability to multi-task and pay attention to detail
- Strategic thinker and problem solver
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to lead sales team to achieve targets
- Display empathy and emotional intelligence
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
Interested candidates are to send their applications and CVs via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 3 June, 2021 clearly marked:
Sales and Account Manager: Xarani (Pvt) Limited