Tuesday, June 22, 2021
Location: XARANI (Pvt) Limited
Applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals to fill the above named position that has arisen at Xarani (Pvt) Limited.
- Facilitating team building with the aim of achieving better creativity and improving the efficiency of the development team.
- Managing the scrum process with the coordination of scrum team in agile methodology.
- Organising and facilitating meetings such as daily stand-up meetings, retrospective meetings, sprint planning meetings; demo and decision-making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation process.
- Assisting product owner to make the product backlogs in good shape and ready for the next sprint.
- Promoting a collaborative environment that encourages agreeableness, trust, experimentation, creativity and innovation.
- Coordinating with teams to identify issues, risks and tradeoffs to enable quality decisions.
- Managing day to day interactions with the agile teams ensuring Time, Cost and Quality criteria are met.
- Using visual means to foster clear communication between delivery teams and various stakeholder groups.
- Teaching Agile practices that enable them to achieve short cycle time and improve product quality.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree in Business IT or Computer Science or a related study, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum - Certificate of Proficiency in Agile Delivery and Transformation course is an added advantage.
- At least 2 years of experience in Agile using either Kanban, Scrum or eXtreme Programming (XP)
- History of balancing cross functional relationships with agile teams
- Experience in consulting or implementing Agile processes in Legacy application environment.
COMPETENCE AND SKILLS
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural and multi-ethnic environment.
- Excellent analytical, planning, organizational and technical skills.
- Strong knowledge of Scrum theory rules and practices.
- Knowledge about Agile techniques like; user stories, continuous integration and testing.
- Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.
- Ability to follow highly technical discussions and absorb technical documentation.
- Ability to take a continuous approach to planning, forecasting, estimating, managing uncertainty, metrics and measurements, contingency planning and road mapping.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically to solve business problems and propose solutions
- Initiative analysis and reporting through product and iteration burn-up charts, velocity and quality monitoring, and product release roadmap
- Ability to build successful delivery teams and understand team styles and how people work together.
- Ability to drive teams and set the pace, ensuring teams are working towards delivery commitments.
Interested candidates are to send their applications and CVs via e-mail to email@example.com by no later than 22 June, 2021 clearly marked:
SCRUM MASTER: Xarani (Pvt) Limited