The employer assisted scheme is a means of attracting, retaining and empowering critical skills of the company. The following are the features of the product:
- Employer to invest with the Society and in turn administer loans to the employed
- Employer determines pricing that is loan limit, interest rate.
- The investment period is the maximum loan tenor
- Valuation fees and mortgage establishment fees agreed between the two parties whether employees to pay or employer provides
- Property to have security and in urban center
- Clients to open a Homesave account with the Society