What is a Dream Saver Account?
This is a Nostro Savings Account that enables your loved ones in the diaspora to save towards building their dream homes and projects in Zimbabwe. Loved ones can easily make local payments to service providers from abroad with 100% control of their accounts.
What are the benefits of opening a Dream Saver Account?
- Low Cost Account.
- No monthly service fees
- Minimum monthly deposit – USD200
- Value Preservation
- Collateral Security- The account can be used as security
- Access to FBC Building Society housing project mortgages and projects subject to terms and conditions.
- Making your Zimbabwean dream home come true
- You have total control of your funds
- Flexible access to funds whilst in Zimbabwe
What are the requirements?
- Copy of ID
- Proof Of Residence ( Utility Bills)
- Two Passport Size Photos
- Valid work/residence permit or visa
How do I open the account?
How do I transfer money to my Dream Saver Account?
Using a Telegraphic Transfer or a money transfer agency you can deposit into your Dream Saver Account.
Is there a 24 hour support team to assist me if I need help?
Yes. FBC has a 24/7 Contact Centre that you can reach on any of the following details:
- Landlines – 0242 761198 & 704481/2
- Whatsapp numbers – 0772152647 / 0772419693 / 0732152647
- Toll free – 080 800 25/6 or 220 (Econet numbers only)
- Email – email@example.com
- Skype – FBC.HELP.CENTRE
- Twitter - @FBCHoldings
- Facebook – FBC Holdings